Translate

Friday, May 31, 2019

RHB Dojo Interior - Anime to 3D Generated





   SHADE had this to say about the Dojo Interior:



"The dojo interior was the very first set I ever made. It was originally begun as a way to simply work out odd angles that I couldn't find screencaps for, I had expected originally I would still have to hand paint on top of it. But once I figured out how to texture map the 3D geometry, suddenly the renders themselves came out looking hand drawn and did the job all on their own without further embellishment. This is not that original set, but the 2nd incarnation of it. As the oldest set, it showed the weaknesses of my early inexperience, and was also one of the first sets I REbuilt in the new method and program when I switched from Poser4 to Poser7."

No comments:

Post a Comment