Translate

Thursday, May 30, 2019

Welcome, to the Drawn To Hentai Art Blog!

   Thank you to everyone who at the very least came to check out the new art blog. I promise to keep each and every one of you entertained. If by any chance you've actually come from Twitter or Newgrounds, let me catch you up: Deviantart staff is full of self righteous putzes, who find it easier to take down my image of an adult woman, then admit they were wrong.


   This, is Fifi. She was the Feather-duster in Beauty and The Beast, and she's the co-star to Lumière in Human Again. Some prick, decided he was going to flag this image for the mods at Deviantart, who if you didn't know, don't believe womanly breasts, ass, and thighs equal 18+. These guys are very up their own asses on this, they have taken down tons of sexy art of Shantae the moment the Developers at Wayforward stated she was 16, let alone my posts of Ranma even in lingerie! But there's no reason to believe Fifi wasn't 18+. She has less than 30 seconds of screen time, 2/3 of which she wasn't even human. What makes you believe she's not an adult? I explained this to the Deviantart Mods. But they ruled against me. So I closed up shop at Deviantart.

   I know that it's hard to move, and even harder to keep your audience when you do. But I can't keep taking their hypocrisy, and their politics. But don't worry, I'm going to do what I always do: posting sexy free art on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays and ask you to give my team money for their work! Been doing it this long, no reason to think I can't do the same here. I'm going to post all the art that originally showed up on Deviantart, and then from now on, this site will upgrade on Mondays.

Please enjoy. Till there's nothing left but a pool of sweat, and a goofy smile on your glowing face. Cheers!

1 comment: